Intellectual Contributors Information
The planners of the Global Conference on Cleaner Production & Sustainable Consumption invite members of scientific, technological and industrial societies, roundtables, networks and NGOs to participate in the planning, implementation and follow-up of this global event to be held November 1-4, 2015, in Sitges, Barcelona Spain.
Members of groups engaged in cleaner production, sustainable consumption, sustainable supply chain management, industrial ecology, life cycle assessment, education for sustainable development, eco-system services, climate change, food and water security, eco-product innovation, governmental policies for the transitions to post fossil carbon societies, sustainable regional development, ethical investment for sustainable societies and related groups are especially invited to participate...
Participants will have opportunities to actively engage in planning ways to accelerate the transitions to equitable and sustainable, post-fossil carbon societies.
By participating, members of societies, roundtables and networks can:
- Help to plan the conference as well as to plan alternative and new forms for sessions and presentations
- Engage in long-range planning with members of your own and other networks and societies
- Share your research results and experiences through presentations and workshops
- Increase your group’s visibility through the inclusion of your logo on the conference website and other communication channels
- Have the possibility to publish your manuscripts in Special Volumes of the Journal of Cleaner Production and/or in other Elsevier journals
- Benefit from sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- Have the option to plan and host a half-day or full day meeting of your individual group(s) or networks of groups, prior to, during and/or after the Nov. 1 – 4 Global Conference
In order to reach as many potential delegates as possible, we solicit your support in promoting the Global Conference among your members, networks and at your conferences.
For details about content and the programme, please contact Fiona Watson(Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances)
For queries about the facilities at the venue, please see this document
We look forward to working with you to make this a successful and memorable conference!